At OneWelcome we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. As a European data controller, OneWelcome complies with the requirements of the European GDPR when processing personal data.
Who we are
In this document OneWelcome, we, or us refers to OneWelcome B.V. based at Soesterweg 300 E, 3812 BH Amersfoort, the Netherlands, or any other company that is part of the OneWelcome group of companies.
What types of personal data do we process and what is the purpose of the processing?
The answers to these questions vary depending on your role.
Personal data: business contact details like name, title, company, job title, (e-mail) address, phone number, account management records, support records, financial records.
The purpose: delivering our service according to the agreement(s) between the parties, business management and administration, to comply with legal obligations and to deliver news, industry updates and marketing information.
- Potential customers:
Personal data: business contact details like name, title, company, position, (e-mail) address, phone number, an overview of your contacts with our company.
The purpose: to provide you with information concerning our company and the services it offers.
- Suppliers and/or contractors:
Personal data: business contact details like name, title, company, position, (e-mail) address, telephone number and an overview of your dealings with us.
The purpose: the execution of the agreement(s) between the parties, business management and administration, legal compliance.
- Website users:
Personal data: the type of personal data collected depends on what cookies you have accepted, but will mainly be your IP address, browsing and log-in history.
The purpose: depending on the type of cookie either to provide you with the best website functionality and user experience, to provide you with the multimedia content on the website, to analyse your behaviour while using the website and possibly to provide you with targeted advertisements of our products and third-party products.
Please check our Cookie Notice for more information.
- Newsletter subscribers:
Personal data: the contact details provided by you when subscribing to the newsletter like name, title, company, position, (e-mail) address, phone number.
The purpose: sharing news, industry updates and marketing information.
- Job applicants:
Personal data: contact details, CV, references, info provided during job interviews, feedback from interviews.
The purpose: establishing the applicant’s suitability for the vacancy.
What is the legal basis for the processing?
- The legal basis for the processing is often the fact that it is necessary for the performance of a contract, for instance the contracts OneWelcome has with customers and suppliers.
- Processing can also be necessary to comply with legal obligations, for instance the obligations concerning the keeping of tax and business records.
- In some situations the processing is based on the consent of the data subject, for instance in relation to the acceptance of cookies, a subscription to the newsletter, or providing information for a job interview.
- Finally, the processing is sometimes based on the legitimate interests pursued by OneWelcome, for instance when using website traffic data to optimise performance.
How do we protect your personal data?
Your privacy is very important to us, so we have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect your data. These measures include among others:
- limited access to the personal data with strict access controls;
- employee security and privacy awareness training;
- regular security reviews;
- careful selection of suppliers.
Where do we store your personal data and do we share it?
We treat your personal data confidentially and will share your data only when necessary to provide your services, conduct our business operations, or for anything else provided you gave your consent.
We mainly store your data on our company’s devices and in OneWelcome’s network of applications. Sometimes transfer outside EEA may take place when necessary to provide an optimal service, for instance when using Salesforce or HubSpot. Such transfer is always subject to an appropriate level of protection as required under the GDPR.
How long do we keep your personal data?
- When the processing is related to the performance of an agreement, we keep personal data for the duration of the contract and a period of two years after the end of the contract. Thereafter we only keep such personal data as necessary to comply with legal obligations and for the period these obligations apply.
- When the processing of the personal data is based on your consent we keep it as long as the data is necessary for the purpose, unless you withdraw your consent earlier.
- As for processing based on compliance with a legal obligation, we keep the data for as long as these legal obligations remain in place.
- If the processing is based on OneWelcome’s legitimate interest, we keep the data as long as necessary for the purpose, or until the legitimate interest seizes to exist.
What are your rights?
- Right of access
You have the right to ask us if we process your personal data and to receive a copy of such data.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to correct any information that is not accurate, or to complete information that is incomplete.
- Right to erasure
You have the right to request that we erase your data under certain circumstances, for instance when the data is no longer necessary for the purpose or when you have withdrawn earlier given consent.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in a common machine-readable format or, where technically feasible, to transmit your personal data directly to another organisation.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain conditions, for instance when the processing is no longer necessary for the purpose or the processing is unlawful.
- Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when processing is based on the ground of legitimate interests.
- Right to withdraw consent
When our processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you always have the right to withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. In the Netherlands this is the Dutch Data Protection Authority in the Hague.